- This event has passed.
Sunset Point Beach Cleanup
February 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
- Please fill out our digital waiver before the event, and select “Los Angeles Chapter” in the drop down menu.
- As plastic pollution reduction is one of our main focus areas as an organization, we kindly ask that if you bring lunch + snacks, that you abide by our no-single-use plastic guidelines (this means no single-use plastic packaging, cutlery, bags, bottles, etc.)
- Our cleanup site is at Sunset Point in the Pacific Palisades, which is located at 17300 E Pacific Coast Highway.
- Our team will be excited and ready to greet your group underneath the big blue Surfrider tent you’ll see set up at the south end of the Gladstone’s parking lot.
- There is limited free parking along PCH x Sunset.
- There is also a convenient beach parking lot you may park at.
Things to Bring
- We suggest comfortable clothing suited for physical activity.
- Please bring reusable water bottles to fill at our water station.
- Personal masks will be needed for non-vaccinated participants.